Jan. 19, 2022 9:13 AM ET
Immix Biopharma, Inc. (IMMX)
By: Dulan Lokuwithana, SA News Editor
– Immix Biopharma (NASDAQ:IMMX) is trading ~3.6% higher after announcing 100% completion of planned treatment cycles in an ongoing Phase 1b/2a clinical trial for IMX-110, its candidate for soft tissue sarcoma (STS).
– Only 43-67% of patients, who received currently approved drugs for the condition, have completed planned treatment cycles historically, the company noted.
– IMX-110 is currently under investigation as monotherapy for STS, a condition with an estimated $3B market opportunity that is projected to reach $6B by 2030. The FDA has granted the company the orphan drug designation for IMX-110 in STS.
– “In this interim clinical trial update, we are thrilled to report that IMX-110 has been well tolerated,” CEO Ilya Rachman remarked.
– Read more on promising data for IMX-110 from a mouse model with STS.